Answers to questions you didn’t ask me, but I’d love to share with you anyway. 🙂
- 🧔🏻 What does it mean to be a man?
- 💭 What recent habits have given you immense personal growth?
- ⭐ If you could only have one virtue, which would it be?
- 🤔 What are your life goals?
- 🧠 Who are your biggest influences?
- 📽 What are your favourite movies, TV shows, books, podcasts, music and video games?
- 🔗 What are some awesome links you would recommend checking out?
🧔🏻 What does it mean to be a man?
One who does what has to be done at all times, whether he feels like it or not.
One who lives life with a fire in his belly, a higher purpose – Thumos.
💭 What recent habits have given you immense personal growth?
Meditation, Contemplation and Journaling. I can’t believe I’ve lived this long without practising them.
How I practice them:
- Guided Meditation – Waking Up by Sam Harris
- Contemplation – Contemplation With a Journal by Actualized.org
- Journaling – Daily appreciation and gratitude + Weekly journaling on what went well, didn’t go well and action items
⭐ If you could only have one virtue, which would it be?
Courage. It is the mother virtue. With it, you can acquire every other virtue.
An excellent book if you’re looking to build courage – Feel The Fear and Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers
🤔 What are your life goals?
Live each moment without sacrificing today for an imaginary tomorrow.
Make people wiser, instil them with power and purpose, and put their innate greatness on display for the world.
🧠 Who are your biggest influences?
- Sandeep Maheshwari
- Acharya Prashant
- Leo Gura
- Sam Harris
- Naval Ravikant
- John Sonmez
- Ramit Sethi
- Tom Bilyeu
- Jeff Cavaliere
- Derek Sivers
- Ali Abdaal
- Captain Sinbad
- David Perell
- Noah Kagan
- Tim Ferriss
- Ryan Holiday
- James Clear
- Nat Eliason
📽 What are your favourite movies, TV shows, books, podcasts, music and video games?
Check out this post – My Favourite Movies, TV Shows, Books, Podcasts, Music and Video Games
🔗 What are some awesome links you would recommend checking out?
- How To Do What You Love And Make Good Money – Derek Sivers
- How Could I Make A Million Before 30 Years Old? – Alberto Favaretto
- Don’t Quote. Make it Yours and Say it Yourself – Derek Sivers
- How to Start a Blog that Changes Your Life – Nat Eliason
- Imitate. We are Imperfect Mirrors – Derek Sivers
- The Ultimate Guide to Writing Online – David Perell
- The Nothingness of Money – Lawrence Yao
- The Riddle of the Well-Paying, Pointless Job – Lawrence Yao
- Write for Yourself, and Wisdom Will Follow – Lawrence Yao
- Why You Should Start a Blog Right Now – Alexey Guzey
- Burning Through Karma – How To Exhaust Material Desires – Actualized.org
- The Barbell Strategy: How Not to Be a Starving Artist – Richard Meadows
- Don’t Follow Your Passion, Work In The Corporate World First – Paul Millerd
- You Don’t Need to Quit Your Job to Make – Steph Smith
- The Barbell Strategy for Buying Quality Stuff – Richard Meadows
- Measure: A Mental Model For Decision Making – Taimoor Abdaal
- Stay on the Bus: The Proven Path To Doing Unique and Meaningful Work – James Clear
- Keystone Habits: The Simple Way to Improve All Aspects of Your Life – James Clear
- Ramit Sethi’s 10 Money Rules – Lev Naginsky
- Sparketype Assessment to Find Fulfilling Work – Jonathan Fields
- How To Start Writing Online: The Ship 30 for 30 Ultimate Guide – Nicolas Cole and Dickie Bush
For weekly updates with similar awesome links, subscribe to my weekly newsletter!